Monday, April 15, 2013

Photoshop Angry Pancakes

 

This project was both enjoyable and easy to do.  I follwed Mr. Sands steps that he made very clear in order to complete this project.  First, I edited the pancakes the way I wanted to fit the mouth of the fish.  Next, I cut around the fish to allow the mouth to fit into the pancakes precisely.  After moving the mouth towards the center of the pancakes I edited the mouth to look relatable of the pancakes.  I smudged the edges of the mouth so it would gradually fade into the pancakes by using a sepcific photoshop tool.  In order to do this, I brightened up the color of the mouth to fit better with the pancakes.  I thought this project was funny and enjoyable.  Also, although it may seem that this process did not involve many steps, it really did.  However, these steps were not hard to complete.        

No comments:

Post a Comment