I drew a bottle with chalk pastel a few weeks ago. However, I did not like how it came out so I decided it would be perfect if I used this piece to for the Artists Destruction project. The overall project is a drawing of a bottle inside an actual bottle filled with water. By filling the bottle with water, I destroyed my art piece.
Friday, November 14, 2014
1. Our project idea is to create different words with our bodies. In the picture above, we are planning out different words and how we are going to generate them into an "artists collaborate" art project.
2. I am collaborating with 3 other girls; Hannah, Brooke and Bre. My role in the project is to help think of ideas/what words we should use and how we should create those words.
3. The final piece will be of us 4 creating different letters/words with our bodies. We have only done the planning so far, so hopefully the final will come out the way we want it to.